יום שלישי, 15 בפברואר 2011

Society SM - Nov 25, 2009 - Slave Amber opgetrokken benen bdsm met plaatjes

opowiadanie bdsm
Amber is a cute young young woman from Orange County who came to one of our parties, and oregon bdsm munches was for a like rea~n taken by what she saw that she drove two and a half hours to come back and try it out for herself. I had nay problem introducing her to bondage and pain. Once I get her nude, I can't male bdsm help but grope her young body before I come by her tied and start testing her ability to handle pain. It doesn't take spun out to figure out that she can take a lot more than I initially judgment so, I turn it up a notch. She is suspended in some inverted hogtie and I turn her into my own personal punching sack. Later, she is fucked into submission with a fucking machine and surprised tranny bdsm while she orgasms from a zipper being torn from her body. This may well have existence one of the tougher newbies I have had the pleasure of rupture in.....The Pope oregon bdsm
File size: 590.6 MB

opowiadanie bdsm